Thursday, May 20, 2010

To blog or not to blog...?


A couple years ago I started to blog...  Not so much because I wanted to, but because by doing so, and by posting a few links to this one site, I would receive freebies I really wanted.  So I posted random thoughts, along with a few links as many times as permitted (to get as many freebies as possible!) and never touched the blog again.
Recently, I've been thinking about blogging, but on a more regular basis, and not to get freebies this time.  But I'm not sure.
I'm not sure how this whole blogging thing will work for me.  I know I've got stuff to say about God and His Word, life and its ups and downs, relationships and their struggles and blessings, even some little beauty tricks and products I've found and want to share with you.  
See, I don't know who you are, I don't know who is going to read these random thoughts of mine.  Maybe friends, old and new or future ones, family, strangers?  Maybe you just found this silly little blog by mistake. Maybe you'll never visit again. That's ok.
I'm giving blogging a go!
One important disclaimer before I go any further...  My first language is French, not English.  My husband is convinced that it shows in the way I write.  I'm taking his word for it since his first language is English, and I am warning you:  If you are an amazing English-Novel-Writer-Poet type of person, don't go nuts reading my grammatically incorrect entries...  Read with grace and the thought that hey, at least I can still make some kind of sense, right? :)


Voila!  First post in the books!

zaza

P.S. Feel free to leave comments,  if you want.  That would be nice. 

3 comments:

Miss Rose said...

Love it Zaza blabla! All us girls want your ebay knowledge & fashion/beauty do's & dont's! Plus your words of wisdom from His Word You are one amazing French-Canadian woman! Love ya.

terje said...

You are so...how you say...exquisite!

Anonymous said...

I just read this post and was surprised - your English is excellent! Besides, language is in a state of constant change anyways... :D Check out this link: http://www.lsadc.org/info/ling-faqs-change.cfm